Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Samstag, 18. September 2010

DJ UncleS@m - Mystery Magic Mix

DJ UncleS@m - Mystery Magic Mix


DJ UncleS@m - Intro
Dennis Edwards – Don’t look any further
Eric B & Rakim – Paid in full (sample)
Grace Jones – Slave to the rhythm (sample)
Class Action – Weekend (sample)
Midnight Star – Don’t rock the boat (acapella)
Paula Abdul – Straight up
Falco – Rock me Amadeus
Joyce Simms – Come into my life
Soul II Soul – Keep on moving
Milli Vanilli – Girl you know it’s true
Yarbrough & Peoples – Don’t stop the music
Eric B & Rakim – Paid in full (sample reprise)
Change – Let’s go together
Prince – Sign ‘o’ times
George Michael – I want your sex
Paul Hardcaste – Don’t waste my time
B.B. & Q. Band – Genie
Lisa Stansfield – All around the world
Imagination – Music & lights
SOS Band – Borrowed love (acapella)
Fat Larry’s Band – Act like you know
Soul II Soul – Back to life (acapella)
Gandmaster Flash – The message
Human League – Human
Real Thing – You to me are everything
Loose Ends – Nights of pleasure
SOS Band – Just be good to me (acapella)
Patrice Rushen – Feel so real
B.V.S.M.P. – I need you (sample)
Jenny Burton – Bad Habbits
Imagination – Just an illusion
George Benson – Lady love me (one more time)
Loose Ends – Hangin’on a string
Janet Jackson – Nasty (acapella)
Jocelyn Brown – Somebody else’s guy
Wendy & Lisa – Are you my baby
SOS Band – Just the way you like it
Ashford & Simpson – Solid (acapella)
Nu Shooz – I can’t wait
Full force – Alice I want you just for me (sample)
Prince – Alphabet Street (sample)
52nd Street – Tell me (how it feels)
Mantronix – Got to have your love
Gwen Guthrie – Ain’t nothing going on but the rent (acapella)
Alyson Williams – Sleeptalk
Dimples D – Sucker DJ (acapella)
Odyssey – Going back to my roots
Change – Change of heart
Cool Notes – spent the night
Run DMC – Walk this way
Pasadenas – Tribute (Right on)
Mark Antony – 1999 Main street (acapella)
Mac Band – Roses are read
Indeep – Last night a DJ saved my life
Jody Watley – Looking for a new love
Timex Social Club – Rumors
Orange “Juice” Jones – The rain
Aurra – You and me
René & Angela – I’ll be good
Murray Head – One night in Bangkok
Jody Watley – Real love
Peter Jacques Band – Going dancing down the street (sample)
Donna Allen – Joy and pain
SOS Band – The finest (acapella)
Millie Scott – Automatic
Shalamar – A night to remember (acapella)
Vesta Williams – Once bitten, twice shy
Tom Brown – Funking for Jamaica
Hall & Oates – I can’t go for that
Pointer Sisters – Automatic
Rockmaster Scott – Request line (dub)
Advance – Take me to the top
Donna Allen – Serious (Acapella intro)
Change – You are my melody
Silver Pozolli – Around my dream
Total Contrast – Takes a little time
Herb Alpert – Diamonds
Pasadenas – Riding on a train
David Christie – Saddle up
Kool & The Gang – Get down on it
Heavy D & the Boy – We got our own thing (acapella)
René & Angela – Save your love
Simply Red – Money’s too tight to mention
Living in a box – Living in a box
Jocelyn Brown – Love’s gonne get you (acapella)
Alexander O’ Neal – Never knew love like this (acapella)
Herbie Hancock – Rock it
Peter Jacques Band – Going dancing down the street (acapella intro)
Prince – Kiss
Thelma Houston – You used to hold me so tight
Central Line – Walking into sunshine
Shalamar – The second time around
Dayton – The sound of music
James Brown – Gravity
James Brown – Living in America
The Temptations – Treat her like a lady
Steve Arrington – Feel so real
Greg Kihn Band – Jeopardy
Aurra – Such a feeling
Jocelyn Brown – I wish you would
Shalamar – I can make you feel good
The Chimes – Heaven (acapella intro)
Chic – You are beautiful (acapella intro)
The Jones Girls – You can’t have my love
Michael McDonald – Sweet freedom
Five Star – Let me be the one
Stephanie Mills – The medicine song
Marrs – Pump up the volume
Bar Keys – Sexomatic
Chemise – She can’t love you
One Way – Let’s talk about sex
Dazz Band – Let it all blow
P. Lion – Happy children
Pino D’ango – Ma quale idea
Globe & Whiz kid – Play that beat for me Mr. DJ
Dan Hartman – We are the young
Kool & The Gang – Ladies night
Surface – Falling in love
Sheila E – A love bizarre
WindJammer – Tossing & turning
Michael Jackson – Rock with you
Sharron Redd – Never give you up
Janet Jackson – What have you done for me lately (acapella)
Rick Astley – Never gonne give you up
Cherelle & Alexander O’ Neal – Saturday love
Michael Jonzun – Burnin’up
Alexander O’ Neal – Fake (acapella)
Michael Jackson – Bad (acapella)
Unique – What I got is what you need
Chaka Kahn – I’m every woman
Forrest – Rock the boat
Jellybean – Sidewalk talk (acapella)
Galaxy – What do I do
9.9 – All of me for all of you
Dan Hartman – I can dream about you
Wham – Young guns (go for it!)
Madonna – Holiday
Scritti Politti – Absolute
Linda Lewis – Class, Style
Haywood – A time like this
Tony Lee – Reach up
Vanessa Williams – The right stuff (acapella)
The Whispers – And the beat goes on
Kid – Don’t stop
Alisha – Baby talk
Colonel Abrams – Trapped (acapella)
Patrice Rushen – Forget me nots
Ceejay – What’s going on (acapella)
Debarge – The rhythm of the night
Kurtis Blow – The breaks (acapella)
Simply Red – Come to my aid
Ivan – Baila
Chic – Good times (acapella)
Rochelle – My magic man
Curtis Hairston – The morning after
George Duke – Broken glass (acapella)
Leon Haywood – Don’t push it
Fox the Fox – Precious little diamond
Steve Arrington – Dancing in the key of life (sample)
Wham – Club tropicana
Madonna – Vogue (acapella intro)
Sharon Brown – I specialize in love
Herp Alpert – Keep your eye on me
Keith Patrck – Night to remember
Melba Moore – Mind up tonight
Rick Astley – Whenever you need somebody
Ollie & Jerry – There’s no stopping us
Rick James – Glow
Shannon – Let the music play (acapella)
Chic – Good times
Madonna – Into the groove
Vanity 6 – Nasty girl
Michael Jackson – Billy Jean (acapella)
Billy Ocean – Are you ready
E.G. Daily – Say it, say it
Midnight Star – Midas touch
Earth, Wind & Fire – Fall in love
James Imgram & Michael McDonald – Ya mo b there
Billy Ocean – European queen
Glenn Jones – I am somebody
Terri Wells – I’ll be around
Grandmaster Flash – White lines
Change – A lover’s holiday
Narada Michael Walden – Devine emotions
Human League – Don’t you want me
Coldcut – Docterin’ the house (acapella)
Eartha Kitt – Where is my man
Tavares – Heaven must be missing an angel
Loose Ends – Tell me what you want
Sister Sledge – We are family
Wham – Wham rap
Sharon Redd – Beat the street (sample)
Weeks & Company – Rock your world
Blackbox – Right on time
Sharon Redd – Love how you feel
Donna Summer – This time I know it’s for real
Nicole McCloud – Don’t you want my love
Kool & the Gang – Fresh
Madonna – Borderline
Johnny Kemp – Just got paid
Cameo – Word up
Paula Abdul – Knocked out
Janet Jackson – When I think of you
Adeva – Respect
Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
Michael Jackson – Thriller
B.B. & Q. Band – On the beat
Candi Staton – You got the love (acapella)
Jellybean – The real thing
Whitney Houston – I wanne dance with somebody (acapella)
Whitney Houston – How will I know
The Time – Jungle love
Kool & the Gang – Straight Ahead
Kool & the Gang – Celebrate
Taylor Dane – Tell it to my heart
Prince – 1999
Stacey Lattislaw – Jump to the beat
Fun Fun – Happy station (scratch sample)
Double Trouble – Street tuf
Apallonia 6 – Sex shooter
Raze – Break for love
Ryan Paris – Dolce vita
The Limit – Say yeah
Krush – House arrest (acapella)
Brothers Johnson – Stomp
Dan Hartman – Relight my fire
Whitney Houston – So emotional (acapella)
Rose Royce – Best love
Michael Zager Band – Shot in the dark (acapella)
Rose Royce – Is it love you’re after
Freeze – I.O.U
Pebbles – Girlfriend
Steve Allen – Letter from my heart
Tramaine – Fall down
Ivan – Fotonovella
Coldcut – People hold on (acapella)
Chic – Le freak
Paul Hardcastle – 19
Conway Brothers – Turn it up
The Flirts – Passion
Sidney Youngblood – I only I could
Surface – When your X wants you back
James “D-train” Williams – You’re the one for me
James “D-train” Williams – Music
Curtis Hairston – I want your loving
Denice Williams – Let’s hear it for the boy
Cuba Gooding – Happiness is just around the bend (acapella)
Pet Shop Boys – West end girls
ABC – The Look of love
Midnight Star – Operator
Deodato – Fire in the sky
Technotronic – Pump up the jam (acapella)
Mozes – We just
Fun Fun – Colour my love
Mel & Kim – Respectable
Hugh Masela – Don’t go loose it baby (+ acapella)
Inner City – Good life
KC & The Sunshine Band – Give it up
Earth, Wind & Fire – System of survival (acapella)
Earth, Wind & Fire – Let’s groove
Fun Fun – Give me your love (acapella)
ABC- Poison arrow
Chaka Kahn – I feel for you
The Jacksons – Can you feel it
Rockwell – Somebody’s watching me
Class Action – Weekend (acapella)
First Choice – Let no man put us under
Whitney Houston – Love will save the day
El Debarge – You wear it well
Billy Ocean – When the going gets tough
Ken Laszlo – Tonight
The Cookie Crew – Rock da house
Pepsi & Shirley – Heartache
Pet Shop Boys – Heart
Quincy Jones – Ay no Corida
Michael Jackson – Don’t stop till you get enough (acapella)
Stardust – The music sounds better with you
Gwen Mc Gray – Keep the fire burning
Deodato – Happy hour
Sheila E – The glamorous life
Ready for the World – Oh Sheila
Kraze – The party (acapella)
Patrick Cowley & Sylvester – Do you wanna funk
Salt ‘N’ Pepa – Push it (acapella)
Rick James – Superfreak
Sheila & the Black Devotion – Spacer
Outro

Mixed by DJ UncleS@m
288 FavoritenMix