Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

DJ UncleS@m - It's All Good Vinyl


DJ UncleS@m - It's All Good Vinyl



Cameo - Candy
New Edition - Candy Girl
Jackson 5 - I want you Back(remix)
Sybil Thomas - Rescue me
Alicia Meyers - I want to thank you
Gwen Guthrie - Getting hott
Melba Moore - Take my Love
Melba Moore - Make your mind up Tonight
Evelyn Champagne King - Im in love
Laurice Hudson - Feel my love
Maxine Singleton - You cant run from Love
Whispers - Keep on loving me
Midnight Star - Midas Touch
5Star - Love take over
New Edition - Cool it now
Carlos c.Ward - A new way
Jermain Stewart - The word is out
Leot Littlepage - The Drain
Ms Thang - Thunder and Lightning
Orange Juice Jone s- The Rain
Mos def vs Newcleus - Jam on it
GLOBE + Pow wow - Play that Beat
ExtraT's - I like it(cornflakes)
Newcleus - Jam on it revenge
Africa Bambaata & S.S.F - Looking for the perfect Beat
Tyrone Brunson - The Smurf
New Edition - Kinda Girls we like
Globe +Whiz Kid - Celebrate
Carrie Lucas - Summer in the Streets
Sharon Redd - Beat the Street

Mixed by DJ UncleS@m