Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Samstag, 18. August 2012

DJ UncleS@m - I'm Ready Stevie B

DJ UncleS@m - I'm Ready Stevie B


The Man in the Mix Intro  UncleS@m™
Dreaming of Love
I Wanna Be the One
Spring Love
In My Eyes
Funky Melody
If You Leave Me Now
Party Your Body
Girl I Love Ya
I Would Do Anything For You
By Because I Love You

Mixed by DJ UncleS@m™