Brings Back Great Memories...

Brings Back Great Memories...

1

Welcome ! I'm UncleS@m™
Back to the Oldschool Mixes is my place on the web to showcase mixed Dance & Club music As an avid fan of dance music, I strive to be your destination for great dance music perfectly mixedI strive to bring you programs are creative, fun, and enjoyable I truly hope that you enjoy the Thanks for visiting....


Ich mixe ausschließlich Funk & Soul80s/90s/R&B/New Jack/Rap/Hip Hop/Soultrain. Alle Mixe auf dieser Seite sind ausschließlich zur Unterhaltung gemacht !! Das Urheberrecht der einzelnen Lieder bleibt selbstverständlich bei den Originalartisten. Die Mixe habe ich ausschließlich für Fan's der Old School Musik produziert, ich darf Sie aus rechtlichen Gründen zwar senden,aber nicht zum download anbieten. Also wünsche ich Euch viel Spass mit der Zeitreise in den Jahren 80s - 90s. lg UncleS@m™

Zeigen Sie bitte Ihre Rücksicht und unterstützen Sie die Künstler und Plattenfirmen und kaufen Sie diese Musik.
Please show your Respect and support the Artists and Record Labels and buy this Music.

UncleS@m™


see you !!!

Montag, 11. Oktober 2010

DJ UncleS@m - Funk & Old School


DJ UncleS@m - Funk & Old School



Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
Indeep - When Boys Talk
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Gazebo - I Like Chopin
Dimples D - Sucker DJ
Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Spence - Get It On
Newcleus - Jam On Revenge
Kajagogoo - Too Shy
Gary Byrd & The G.B. Experience - The Crown
Valerie Oliver - Get The Money
Clubhouse - Good Time Superstition Medley
Robert Palmer - You Are In My System
NV - It's Alright
Man Parrish - Hip Hop Bebop
Whodini - Magic's Wand
Chic - You Are Beautiful
Rock Steady Crew - Hey You
Globe - The Wiz Kid
Doctor's Cat - Feel The Drive
MDMC - How About It
Eartha Kitt - Where Is My Man
Madonna - Holiday
Steve Harley - Something Special
Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturdaynight
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
T-Ski Valley - Valley Style
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Gzina - On The Upside
C.O.D. - In The Bottle
Unique - What I've Got Is What You Need
Sharon Red - Activate
Imagination - New Dimension
Gary's Gang - Making Music
Michael Jackson - Thriller
My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
Corey Yourkshike - Takin'it Straight
Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
Freeeeez - I.O.U.
Sharon Red - I Love How You Feel
First Choice - Let No Man Put Us Under
Yello - I Love You
Pure Energy - Love Game
Rocker's Revenge - Walking On Sunshine
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Class Action - Weekend*
Fun Fun - Happy Station
Cuba Gooding - Happiness

Mixed by DJ UncleS@m